Personal Checking Accounts: FREE with enrollment of e-statements. Effective January 31, 2017, all members whose Checking Account statements that are NOT sent via email will be charged a fee of $2.00 per month. Fee does not apply to members over the age of 60.
- Click Here to Order Checks.
- Business Checking Accounts: Monthly fee of $5.00.
- Members ages 60 years old or over will receive one free box of checks per year.
- If funds are available in your savings, those funds will automatically transfer, for a $1.00 fee, to prevent a return check.
- Overdraft protection available to those who qualify.
- Free Check Cards available. ($10.00 fee for re-order)
- If your FFFCU Visa Check Card is lost or stolen, please call 918.652.4407. For assistance after hours, please call 1.888.263.3370.
- View Debit Card Styles below.
Whether you are opening your child’s first account or planning for retirement, First Family Federal Credit Union has the right savings account for you. We offer:
- ACH Deposits
- Payroll Deduction
- Direct deposit
- Share certificates with attractive rates
- Regular shares with a low $5 minimum balance
- Each member account insured to $250,000.00 by Administrator, NCUA
|Account Type||Savings||Money Market||CD||IRA|
|Liquidity of Funds||High||Medium||Varies||Low|
|Penalty for Withdrawal||Six Free per Quarter||Three Free per Month||Yes||Yes|
|Term of Investment||None||None||Months or Years||Yes|
|Advantages||Instant Access to Funds||Better Interest Rate than Regular
Savings & Funds are Fairly Accessible
|Best Return & Numerous
Choices of Term Length
|Depending on IRA
Type, Either Contributions or Withdrawals are Tax
|Disadvantages||Low Interest Rate||$1,000 Minimum Balance Required to avoid Monthly Charges||Requires Minimum Investment Deposit, Ties up Funds for the Term of the CD; Early Withdrawal Penalties||Funds May be Tied up for Long Periods; Penalty for Early Withdrawal|
For long term saving with a higher interest rate, consider a CD (Certificate of Deposit).
6 months, 12 months, 24 months and 36 months terms available
Minimum $1000 deposit required.
** $1000.00 minimum. A penalty for “early” withdrawal may be imposed. The penalty will be “no less than” 120 days dividends, whether dividends are earned or not earned. Rates effective March 12, 2020.
Plan ahead and start saving for retirement with an IRA (Individual Retirement Account).
- Traditional and ROTH IRA’s available
*Quarter ending March 31, 2019.
If you’re looking to save but want a higher interest rate, ask about our Money Market Savings Accounts:
Dividends compounded monthly.
Minimum daily balance of $1,000.00 required.
Maximum of three withdrawals monthly before fee will be applied.
Each member account insured to $250,000 by administrator NCUA.
|$0.01 to $24,999||0.30%|
|$25,000 to $49,999||0.35%
|$50,000 and above||0.40%
** $1000.00 minimum. A penalty for “early” withdrawal may be imposed. The penalty will be “no less than” 120 days dividends, whether dividends are earned or not earned.
Rates effective January 22, 2019.
Got more questions? We have answers.